- clockwise 0 (top) to 360
- runway # shows heading of takeoff/landing: runway 9 = 90º, runway 21 = 210º
- class C airspace like upside down wedding cake
- stacked numbers show ceiling/floor.
- MSL always?
- Class C Airspace “Although the configuration of each Class C area is individually tailored, the airspace usually consists of a surface area with a five NM radius, an outer circle with a ten NM radius that extends from 1,200 feet to 4,000 feet above the airport elevation.”
- guide: https://www.faasafety.gov/files/gslac/courses/content/25/185/vfr%20weather%20minimums.pdf
- at least 3SM visibility
- lowest layer of BKN or OVC clouds must be at least 10 hundred ft;
- octas of cloud coverage: SKC 0, FEW 0-2, SCT 3-4, BKN 5-7, OVC 8/8
- 3 digits is hundreds of ft
planes cruise between 31,000 and 38,000 feet — about 5.9 to 7.2 mi, reached within first 10m of flight